The Martin Luther King Center is proud to offer a variety of resources and services to all our patrons and is inclusive of, but not limited to:
King Center hours:
- Monday – Thursday; 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Fridays; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Appointments for individuals or student organization:
- Advising, support services, URM (underrepresented minority), immigration related resources and more. The Center offers support in all kinds of situations and connects students to the resources available to them.
- Bilingual services for students, parents, faculty and staff (Spanish/English)
- Connection to culturally-based student serving organizations.
King Center Physical Space and Beyond
- First come first serve or on a reservation basis
- Printing services (scan, copy, sprint) for regulars
- Quiet Lounge area
- Library (under construction)
- Social justice book clubs, renowned speakers and celebrities, concerts, cooking demonstrations, lecture series, conference visits and hosting and more!
- Identity-based programming: My Brothers’ Keeper and Sister Circle; Tarea (Homework) Tuesdays
Student lounge/multi-functional space
- Hosting Registered Student Organization events and programs
Staff/Faculty Support (Please see page on Affinity Group)
For more information on the various services our Center offers, please contact our office.